Fxxk Off, I'm Counting Knitting Social
Time & Location
About the Event
Join this knitting gang every second Saturday of the month in our cafe!
"Originally spurred out of what felt like a lack of crafty things to do in Sheffield back in 2017. After all, who can actually go to Nanna Barbara's stitch and bitch down the church at 10am on a Wednedsay morning? I know I can't.
However, the activities at FOIC won't differ too much from Ol' Barb's, though I can't guarantee the same level biscuit spread as hers. But what you will find are the following:
• Drinking good tea and coffee and eating scrumptious cakes (We are currently on the hunt for a new Saturday morning home)
• Drinking refreshing and intoxicating beer and eating incredibly tasty chip butties at our current weekday evening pub home - The Rutland Arms (Sometimes we go to different pubs!)
• Knitting and crocheting your current projects (plural, because no one only ever has one on the go right!?)
• Sharing patterns, skills and ideas.
• The occasional venture out to yarn shops, festivals and city day trips.
• And most importantly: Meeting new people and having a good ol' chat!
So show yer face and come have a lovely time!
P.S As the name suggests, this is not a particularly child-friendly social. I don't have any babies myself and so would really do quite a bad job on making these events safe for their ears. Though, if you would like to use this space to create a child-friendly craft social, please feel free to do so"